IQ test for 5-6 year old kids
The certain test is going to come in handy when determining the level of intellectual development for children 5-6 years.
All the results of the online test are only advisory, being by no means a reason for changing the process of teaching or raising a child.
The most accurate IQ test for 5 or 6 years old
The test consists of 25 questions, allowing to determine the child's ability to generalize, simple arithmetic actions, spatial thinking and the level of accumulated knowledge.
It should be carried out individually with the child: the adult reads out the question and all the answers aloud, while the child looks at the screen, having also an opportunity to read certain questions and answers by himself.
If necessary, the adult can repeat the question and indicate the answers. Adult helps to solve some first questions so that the child both to understand the essence and to be involved in testing.
Concentrate and go!
* Postpone passing test if the child is irritated or tired of mental activity at the very moment
- 1. You do not have a time limit for passing the test, but when calculating the result, it takes into account how much time you spent on each task. So do not sit over the unresolved issue - go to the next one.
- 2. You can always go back to those tasks that have not yet been answered.
- 3. If you find two or more suitable answers to a task - choose the most simple option
- 4. Do not forget to share the test with your friends!